Not bad Ford!
By Angel_B4U on
1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe
Drives like a dream. The only problems I've had with it is: when I first bought it, dealer had to put in a new transmission, the windshield now leaks (got to fix that), and the paint job with the clear coat has much to be desired. It has never let me down. It is very comfortable to ride/drive. The controls are aimed at driver (big plus). The passenger can recline with ease and comfort for a nap on long trips. On long trips I enjoy reclining back and sleeping, it makes the trip go by faster. VERY COMFORTABLE!! I am VERY glad I bought this car!! Ladies - it has "gadgets" that we like to play with and an excellent sound system.
Favorite Features
The overall ride, climate control (every vehicle should have this!!), keyless entry (once you try it, there is no other way), and reliabilty.
Suggested Improvements
Better positioning of cup holders (4 would be nice, properly placed)!!! Better built transmission (dealer had to replace cause they could not figure out the problem with original one). And could we have the option to NOT have clear coat paint???