My T-bird
By my t-bird on
1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe
Very nice car. Very fun to drive. The 4.6 V8 is pretty powerful too. The ride is really comfortable as well. Punching the accelerator on the high way and getting up to 80 MPH is very fast and comfortable with the nicely styled seats. Its also very easy to spin the tires. This car has a lot of power even when your going 60 MPH. My overall is that I love this car a lot. Recently I added a 1,500 watt radio with 2 subwoofers and 6 new speakers and 2 amps. Sounds awesome. Nothing better than driving in a T-Bird with the windows down and the stereo blasting!
Favorite Features
I love the 4.6 V8. The sunroof is very good in the summer when you have all the windows down and your going 75 MPH. The awesome design of the dashboard is really comfortable. and the very strong AC helps in the hot hot summer.
Suggested Improvements
It would have been nice if the dop holders were easy to access. I think it would have been awesome to have a 5 speed manual in the car too. I had to replace the stereo because the CD did not come out when I put one in.