1996 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Review: My Birdy

1996 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

1996 Ford Thunderbird

LX Coupe (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My Birdy
By 4.6 LX Bird on

1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I bought my T-Bird just a few years ago with around 60,000 miles. The car has been great to me ever since the day I bought it. Recently I've been experiencing transmission problems, But that's not bad after 110,000 miles. I go through tires like crazy but that's just cause I'm kinda hard on the car. This is the perfect first car for anyone as it was mine. Recently I added a 2000 watt system with a touch screen monitor. My favorite thing to do is drive on the highway on a summer nice summer night with the windows & sunroof open. Blasting the new system and listening to the V8 with custom exhaust roar. I'll never regret buying this car. In fact I'm looking for my second. =]

The semi-powerful V8. The comfort of the leather seats. The powerful heat/AC. The design of the entire car.

Obviously the cup-holders. Also, I wish my 1996 came with a factory spoiler! They started adding the spoiler in 1997. The front suspension seems to fail a lot. But that's mostly because I live in NY and the roads here suck.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review