Barb's T-Bird
By barbara broglan on
1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe
I began .ooking for a used car in January of 2002. In March I saw the T- Bird and immediatly knew it was the car I had been looking for. It had been painted "Petty Blue" even though the title still said "black." I tried to talk myself out of it and look around but every road led back to that car. Finally without even a test drive, I went to the bank and got the money from my savings account to buy it. The first time I drove it was when I drove it off the lot as my very own. I was satisfied immensely then and now.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the auto- windows, overdrive automatic transmission,large trunk space, I could go on... I am pleased that the windows are not tinted and there is no sunroof to leak as the car ages. I am very happy with the car as-is. I would buy it again tomorrow.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements I can think of is the fact that when the doors are locked, and the car is in drive they can be opened with ease. I have a two year old grandson is the only reason I even noticed this. Personally I would have prefered larger ashtrays.