1996 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - An all American bird.

1996 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

LX Coupe (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

An all American bird.
By WhartD on

1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I love this car I have owned it for almost a year now and I never get tired of looking at it. This car is fast and is extremely fun to drive. I actually look forward to rainy days so I can power slide to my hearts content. Handling is'nt too bad for a big American car. This is one awesome cruiser. Mine is fully loaded and I love just driving around with the windows down and the sunroof wide open. The saddle brown leather and interior is great except for a few minor build issues which I put in the improvements part. Nice premium sound system. It has a lot or bass and the speakers work perfect. My razzi body kit looks great on it in white. Mine is all stock from 1996. $22grand in 1996.

Favorite Features

The 4.6 V8 engine (lot o' power) premium sound system, razzi body kit, and most everything

Suggested Improvements

The cup holders were obviously an afterthought. very dumb console layout. 97 model fixes it though. Better plastic trim and better seal on doors and sunroof. everything else is very nice quality for a car in the 90's.