love my bird
By Bob L on
1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe
I've owned an '84, '90, and this '95 bird. I liked them all, but I love this one. A wonderful combination of power (4.6 L V8) and luxury combined with reliability and just flat out fun to drive. Have wood trim on dash, nice with tan leather. Have gold trim with chrome wheels, pacific dark green, and it's a beauty even being 10 years old. Still get comments on it.This car drives like it's brand new, and still love to drive it. Have 90,000 miles on it and it has been very reliable. I use Mobile 1 oil, I want to keep this car for a long time. I don't think I could buy a car new today for under $40,000 that would compare.
Favorite Features
V-8, dash, quietness, acceleration, looks. I think it's a work of art and is kind of a luxury muscle car, a neat combination.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders, but you can buy a good looking plastic 2 cup holder that tucks in to the passenger seat side next to the console that looks like it came with the car, no longer a problem.Other than that, can't think of another improvement. Love this car!