1995 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Review: Best car ford ever made? I thi

1995 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Review

Best car ford ever made? I think YES!
By lovemytbird on

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

Okay so my dad has owned a 87 v6 model, a 91 v6 cougar, and then obviously the 95 v8 thunderbird. He bought it for 1500 dollars with just over 100,000 miles on it and The car rolled over 150,000 miles the day i got my license and ever since that day i have loved this car with a passion. Sure its had to have a couple parts replaced but thats just general maintenance. Its literally the best of both worlds you get a powerful 4.6 which you wouldnt think is that fast but i beat an Audi A6 with no trouble at all, and i kept up with an 93 prelude si and the only reason i lost was because i lost traction. put glasspacks andCats are broken up so im putting on Magnaflows very soon. Great Car!

Favorite Features

RWD is nice for burnouts and drifting, also very very comfey ride. Lots of room. Great design. has 170,000 and just started to rust. Reliable. good on gas (21 if you dont floor it constantly, 18 if you do)

Suggested Improvements

cup holders in the center console is kinda dumb, Limited slip is nice for corners but sucks in the winter.