1995 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
SC = Super-Crap
By oereveiws on 07/30/13 08:55 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

This car is COMPLETE JUNK. Do not buy one... Quality is awful, layout is very poorly planned as far as the engine bay goes. Engine vibrates, transmission is complete junk. Window trim is complete garbage. This car is a complete nightmare to drive and work on.

First Car
By John on 10/11/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

Man, when my grandfather bought me this car I really didn't like Thunderbirds, but when I got behind the wheel and saw all the stuff it had on it, I thought it was great. The combination of luxury and performance is great. It's so smooth i almost fall asleep when I drive it, but it could haul the mail if it needs to. Pretty great for a first car!

SC
By miclub7 on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

Too many easily prevented problems from manufactuer. Head gaskets are a huge problem along with skrawny motor mounts that couldn't even support torque for a 4 cylinder. Honestly the problems are a pitty.

I love my SC
By mscottyo on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

Great, classic automoblie. Very reliable and great fun to drive.

Thunderous Torque
By SkidMark on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

My Super Coupe cruises at speeds well over the dollar mark silently and with seemingly no effort. It feels like it's concealing a huge V8 under the hood when the clutch engages; but then that's the beauty of its supercharged and intercooled 3.8L V6. Handling is remarkably neutral and predictable but the ride is a little stiff and bumpy over rough roads. The power-lumber and power-side-bolster seats and are very comfortable, even on long drives. It’s difficult to think of many complaints. There are a few minor squeaks and rattles and the interior materials don't win any raves. But I still look forward to getting behind the wheel every time.

dependable and fast, very fast
By Tom b on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

My friend bought a 95 super coupe about a year ago. he has not had any problems with it at all. I've tried racing him with my V-8 302 mercury cougar xr7 and he blows me out of the water. To bad he doesnt want to swap.