1994 Ford Thunderbird Consumer Review: Ford Should Have Been Proud!!!

1994 Ford Thunderbird Coupe - Consumer Review

Ford Should Have Been Proud!!!
By Bird_Fanatic on

1994 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

I love my 94 T-Bird (v8 interceptor).I've had a 92 v6 T-Bird (indestructable!) and currently my wife's 97 v6 Bird. The 94 has the special tranny and torque converter...shifts into 2nd at between 55-60 M.P.H, and chirps the tires. It is strong, quiet(until you mash it :) ), and rock solid. My other birds have been very gutsy and very dependable. The 92 had 150,000 miles without EVER being in the shop! Ford should be ashamed of themselves for axing this car...I guess they want the reputation of Fix Or Repair Daily because all they sell now are junky little Focuses and great big soccer mom land yachts!

Best interior ever! Very, Very, Very fast...nothing can touch its acceleration above 50 mph. Low maintenence. Even the biggest Chevy fans change their minds after driving one of these cars!

NONE! Ford should have gotten rid of that idiot Jack Nasser years ago...this car would probably still be made. Instead you can fork out 15k for a crappy little Focus! Good Job FORD!!