Low mileage driver review
By ron on
1992 Ford Thunderbird 2dr Coupe
We bought the car because all our friends had new cars. The first thing we noticed was the effectiveness of the air conditioning, the smoothness of the ride and how well it cornered. We kept it in the garage mostly and we never had a hard time starting it. In fact, it would start without even pushing on the gas pedal. Compared to our 1983 Mustang, it was like driving a Cadillac. We always had problems with the Mustang trying to get it started. Not the Thunderbird. We'll miss it, but it's no longer appropriate for us to drive anymore. The interior looks the same as it did in 1992. No one's ever smoked in the car either.
Favorite Features
I like the automatic seat belts and he power seat and windows. I just liked everything about the car. Like I said, we'll miss it. Actually, she's not an it. She's Betsy and she gave us 14 years of pleasurable driving experiences. Heck, we only put on 36,000 miles during those 14 years.
Suggested Improvements
Can't really think of any way to improve it except that maybe the seat could adjust a little higher. But, that's only because I'm only about 5 feet tall now. For younger people it wouldn't be a problem. My son-in-law got me to put this stuff on the Internet. But, he did all the typing. I can't type.