By Joan1805 on
1992 Ford Thunderbird 2dr Coupe
I drove it for 1.5 years. Now it is
- transmission ($1000?)
- antifreeze gets into engine and
- catalytic converter broke and makes
an awful noise (buzz), ($260?)
- starter was replaced ($90)
- alternator was replaced ($300?)
- battery was replaced
- blinker lights are burnt.
- interior: ceiling is decomposing and
dropping something black onto seats,
door handle has come off, power windows
don't open, cracks on the dash board
from the sun, all plastic parts are
barely hanging, glove compartment is
not closing or locking anymore.
-exterior: paint came off on the roof.
I am amazed. The car seemed to be so
good when I bought it. :(
Acceleration and weight.
Well, take it, melt it, and learn how
to make decent cars from Germans or