1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
good car
By scooby doo on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe 2dr Coupe

this car is a good reliable car

one awoesome car
By Freebird on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

When I found my t-bird, it was owned by an ironworker who did not know what he had. It was a 1991 thunderbird sport, and he sold it to me for 1,200 dollars in cash. I bought it when I was 16 and have never had any problems with it. The gas economy is a bit poor, but that is due to a H.O. 302 stuffed under the hood from ford. I am very pleased with every feature of this car, expecially the horsepower and acceleration! If you ever have the chance to buy a t-bird, DO IT!!!!

Yeaha
By Ian16 on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

Good Car!

My First Love
By T-Bird Man on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is my very first car and so far it has been very fun and good to drive. I like the room for the driver and passenger, and the car gets pretty good gas mileage for a 3.8 engine. Also the looks of the car are cool enough for me.

fast car
By boneybunion on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car at 18 and loved it. The only thing is that its a little plain and square. The one thing that i do know is that you can burn rubber quite easy with it and it can go 130. I would also reccomend getting a better stero. This is a great teen age guy car and will get the ladys.

The White Ride
By T C7 on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Thunderbird Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought as a beater car and so far has be dependable, good to drive and easy to maintain. Glad I purchased it as a second car.