1991 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
Amazing vehicle
By Pat S on 05/22/07 09:56 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

I have owned my Thunderbird SuperCoupe for 6 years so far. I am the second owner, and purchased the car from the original owner who meticulously maintained and cared for this Arizona car. When he moved the Pacific Northwest he garaged the car in an spotlessly clean heated garage. I have enjoyed driving this car on numerous road trips. The economy is between 17.5 mpg city with 29.3 highway while producing ample torque and power to set you back in your seat during heavy acceleration. The electronic suspension has a good command of the road especially at high speeds. This car easily handles high speeds with great performance. Again an amazing car to own and drive.

good car
By scooby doo on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird 2dr Coupe

this car is a good reliable car

one awoesome car
By Freebird on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

When I found my t-bird, it was owned by an ironworker who did not know what he had. It was a 1991 thunderbird sport, and he sold it to me for 1,200 dollars in cash. I bought it when I was 16 and have never had any problems with it. The gas economy is a bit poor, but that is due to a H.O. 302 stuffed under the hood from ford. I am very pleased with every feature of this car, expecially the horsepower and acceleration! If you ever have the chance to buy a t-bird, DO IT!!!!

the best car
By nick austin on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

its my second car and i love it!

This is a Great Car
By Brandon on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

This car is the most "fun to drive" car I have ever owned. It has the power when you need it and the comfort when you have a long road ahead. It is an all around great car!

Unreliable but Fun to Drive
By TbirdSC on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

I ordered the my T-bird SC new. So far it's been the most enjoyable car I've driven. It has a unique blend of performance and comfort. The vehicle is roomy and rides well. It handles like a much smaller car. It's a cross between a luxury car and muscle car. Unfortuantely I've had numerous problems with the vehicle from the very first week. This resulted in an alarming 90+ service invoices over 10yrs for problems outside of regular maintenance. The vehicle remains a very enjoyable and fun car to drive. Although the reliability has left me with a somewhat tarnished image of this product.

Yeaha
By Ian16 on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Thunderbird LX 2dr Coupe

Good Car!

My First Love
By T-Bird Man on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird 2dr Coupe

This is my very first car and so far it has been very fun and good to drive. I like the room for the driver and passenger, and the car gets pretty good gas mileage for a 3.8 engine. Also the looks of the car are cool enough for me.

fast car
By boneybunion on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Thunderbird 2dr Coupe

I bought this car at 18 and loved it. The only thing is that its a little plain and square. The one thing that i do know is that you can burn rubber quite easy with it and it can go 130. I would also reccomend getting a better stero. This is a great teen age guy car and will get the ladys.

my t-bird
By Deven Olsen on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Thunderbird SC 2dr Coupe

this car has alot of work done to it. it had a new starter, alternator, battery, transmission, rear axle, and some more. it is in the shop for a mew tire now. i hade baught the car at 25,000 kms (19,250mi.) and now it has 45,000 kms (34,615mi.) i have did the rocker panels when i baught it. it is a really nice car!!