1994 Ford Tempo Consumer Review: Not Bad At All

1994 Ford Tempo - Consumer Review

GL Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Not Bad At All
By C Mor on

1994 Ford Tempo GL 4dr Sedan

I got my Tempo from my Grandpa for free. It was my Grandma's but she barely drove it. When I got it July of last year, it had 44,500 miles on it and is only at 50,100 miles. The body is almost mint except for the few small dings from the parking lot. It sat on a gravel driveway for almost 7 years, only being driven a couple of times a month. Because of that, it's very rusty under the hood and chassis, but everything works pretty well. It has all of the original parts except the battery, brakes, and tires and everything seems to be holding up fairly well. Not too many complaints here except for the fact it's a Ford and it's old

Still runs with no problem. The automatic seatbelts are not bad either. Has a great suspension for how old it is, the ride is very smooth and it's very difficult to lose control in slick conditions. I've tried but it stayed pretty straight.

No trunk button. I have to turn off the car and get out to open the trunk. It would be better if it were a Chevy, but it was free, can't really complain.