1992 Ford Tempo Consumer Review: It likes lots of attention....

1992 Ford Tempo - Consumer Review

GL Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

It likes lots of attention.....
By Tempo Owner on

1992 Ford Tempo GL 4dr Sedan

I've had the radiator hoses blow on me twice, the air conditioning has been repaired, the brakes have had work. only two of the four power door locks work, the trunk spring doesn't hold up the trunk, the heater core was just replaced as it was filling the passenger side floor full of antifreeze, oh and the cruise control went two weeks ago. The engine just goes and goes though and it has only stranded me once when the radiator hose blew (I was able to repair that myself) I bought it for 750 and I've put about that much into it in repairs in a year. I think that the next time it screams for attention I'll send it to the bone yard instead.

It's comfortable to ride in, with enough head room. the seats are plush velour and have held up very well along with all of the interior for that matter.

No trip meter or cup holders. I'd give my right arm for those two items in this car.