2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

A little feedback from users could have been usefu
By Kevin Abel

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the ride and handling and most things about the car. I wonder why they didn't take the effort to have people try the features. There are annoyances all over that anyone would notice and they could have changed for little or no cost. The 4 dash air vents use the same left right mechanism to aim the air flow as to determime how much air comes out. I either have air hitting me directly in my face or shut off. The center console is too wide and it bixes the users legs. Also there is little room to keep my left leg. Many drivers have a cell phone they use as a GPS but there is no place to put the phone by the dash so I have to use one of those dopey windshield suction cups. Also the USB is inside the center console but there is no place to pass wires so they get pinched when I close the cover. The dash display sometimes gives the option to see the digital compass but not at other times and I dont know why.

Ford as come a long way....great ride
By dennis murray

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is sharp

SGT SHO from Gaithersburg, MD
By SGT SHO

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2011 Taurus Limited with 29K on it, for a 2015 SHO. Have not regreted it. I LOVE it. This car is the bomb. Fast as hell, holds a curve at 60 plus mph.
It's a big car and the cabin is not tight like they say in C&D or R&T. Don't know what they are crying about? It's quite, comfortable and easy on the behind. My wife loves how it rides. She loves the heated & cool seats. On a long drive she puts the massaging unit on and falls asleep. I like the Sport Sedan feel of the car. Quite a few young boys have pulled up in those Asian rice burnners that make a lot of noise and took a double look at the SHO badge at the next traffic light when they catch up. All I can say this car is truly amazing, Thank God somebody a Ford woke up. I keep looking for something that I don't like about it and I can't find a thing.
I am always looking out for the Cops as this car will go 0 to 60mph in 5.6 seconds. Thank God for the 20 inch tires and the big brakes. Loving the experience.
FYI, You all need to add the SHO in the model box.

Love my Taurus
By Dwayne Paramore

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Uncomfortable car -- 2015 Taurus Limited
By Darrel

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The door posts in the front seats have a notch in them that dig into my shoulders and the seats are hard as a rock with no cushion. The car is extremely uncomfortable on a trip. I have a 2009 Limited and love it. Very disappointed in this car. My 2009 gets 27 mpg average vs 22 mpg for this one.