2014 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
You gotta love the Taurus!
By dismi on 10/13/14 12:57 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Taurus for 6 mos and I love it! Nothing negative to report!!

very poor quality
By ablereviewer on 07/06/14 19:35 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The build quality of the new Ford Taurus is very cheap. If this car is driven for any time at all I can't see it lasting more than 4 years. The paint job is horrible! It will scratch at the slightest touch. The craftsmanship is of very low quality. Ford reverted back to the 70's when they built the Taurus. And, it's a shame because the design of the car is very attractive. I truly regret returning to Ford.

AWESOME!!
By cdeavers on 05/04/14 10:16 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 09 Buick Enclave for this. As everyone knows, nothing rides like a Buick. I can finally see everything at a 4 way stop. This car has everything for music lovers! My USB port is loaded with over 800 songs. Personalized pictures etc. the technology here is amazing!! Nice highway ride, not as nice as the Buick but I doubled my gas mileage!! Seats are comfortable, handles excellent. Red exterior, Sand interior. What a head turner! Navigation is a little weird but I just send directions to my car from Mapquest. You can somewhat even customize your dashboard and even ask for gas prices and it will come up on your screen!

Bang for your buck, great car!
By mrmoose1 on 04/13/14 14:28 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the Taurus SEL AWD V6 after trading our 2010 Escape Limited. Our SEL was upfitted with the 201A package, then they added heated leather, 8 inch touchscreen with voice-activated navigation, moonroof and it was still $5,500 under a Limited. If you don't need the Sony sound and a few other costly and unnecessary options, the upfitted SEL is the better buy. 18" wheels give it a smooth but assertive ride and its a very confident car to drive. The V6 does a great job and surprises you with how well it really pulls consistently from zero to 100+...not neck snapping but very fun. AWD excellent in nasty conditions, very quiet and a great value with incentives and rebates.

2014 Ford Taurus SEL rocks!
By shalabylaw on 01/22/14 21:51 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Simply the best, quietest, most comfortable car ever!

2014 Limited 2.0 Ecoboost Turbo 4cyl - Do not buy a Taurus!
By mkz2 on 12/08/13 20:11 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2.0 Ecoboost I4. Rated at 32 mpg. Car averages 23-25 mpg highway on premium after 8240 miles. I commute 110 mi/day. Driver assist package is the worst. 15 menu clicks to turn on std cruise control instead of adaptive - defaults to adaptive when the car is shut off. Sony stereo sounds tinny, no bass. Many Sync issues. Can't use it on accessory power. It shuts off automatically and sends a message to start the engine if you want to use the system. Phone doesnt connect consistently after paired. This after new update. Only 2/3 of the heated steering wheel is heated, not the top 1/3. Can't use any climate button on console wearing gloves! Exhaust smell in stop/go traffic sucked in by the heater.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Taurus Sedan in VA is:

$128 per month*