Awesome car - except
By atldriver1 on
2013 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Have been very pleased with this vehicle except for 2 items: The projector low beam headlight is designed so that it is very difficult to see at night. (Appears Ford attempted to design a way to not blind oncoming drivers...their design limits the drivers vision as if the top 1/2 of the beam had been cut off.) Secondly, when you roll down the back windows, one or both, there is a VERY loud wind vibration noise. The result is that you MUST also roll down one of the front windows or roll the back windows up. The sound is intolerable otherwise. Otherwise, I love the car.
By robotnik
on 09/22/14 15:18 PM (PDT)

This car can fool you. Sitting by itself, it looks like a normal car. It's when you park next to others, you get the surprise of your life. Other cars look puny to you. You just came to the realization that this is a big car. Even BMW 7 series look insignificant from this car. Cadillacs look like small, shiny toys next to this thing - yet, it doesn't handle like a boat - it handles as well as a smaller car. I'm used to Camrys. I parked this next to my Camry and the Camry seem to shrink away, intimidated. The interior looks like an interior you would find in an SUV, not a car. This car is not feminine - it is masculine, yet, it has a very nice interior that women like. It has a beauty, but in strength. If you think this is a grocery-grabber because of its shape, you'd be wrong. I pulled up outside the post office, and the people coming out all seemed to do a double take as if the size of this car scared them. It has plenty of power, it steers easy b/c of electric-assist steering, and the mileage is as good as my mid-size. After 10k miles, I love this car. I don't know how Ford markets this. I think it's more of an executive car, and that's the way I'll use it, and think of it - and at half the price of smaller, insignificant so-called executive cars. I like it.