Outstanding Vehicle
By bdegrand on
2013 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've owned my 2013 Ford Taurus Limited for over a year. I am totally satisfied owning and driving this outstanding vehicle. I love the wide track stance (3 inches wider front and back than the Buick Lacrosse and Impala). The car is so quiet yet Motor Trend has a 0-60MPH in 6.6 seconds! It's fast and its not a SHO! Ford has a winner in the Taurus . My daughter has a 2010 Taurus and loves it. My neighbor also bought a 2012 and raves about it. I am keeping this beauty for a long time. The ride, comfort and reliability from Ford on this car is outstanding. Made in Chicago by an AMERICAN COMPANY!
Favorite Features
Excellent Fit and finish. No rattles. Quiet ride and very comfortable seats. Very impressed at how quick this car goes. I feel safe in this car. I particularly love the glass panel instrument cluster...no round gauges but rather a flat panel layout that is so much easier to view. No other competitor has it. I also like the 38 degree angle console which allows easy access to all controls without reaching. I've owned this car since April 2012 and cannot be more satisfied!
Suggested Improvements
I think Ford should advertise this car more on TV. I have hardly ever seen a commercial for the Taurus...yet this car still outsells the Avalon, Lacrosse and Chrysler 300 every month. No bad for no advertising like the other competitors. I wish I had a dollar for every Avalon commercial on TV! Ford has a winner in this upscale sedan!