2013 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: had it since january and i thi

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Review

had it since january and i think the dealer has had it more than me!!
By loewenhagen on

2013 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the car in general, but as far as quality its junk!! This thing has been in the shop on and off since day one, it has vibrations in the drive terrain, clunks in the seat, and squealing under the hood , and the my touch, sync stuff is total junk! phone disconnects and screens do screwed up stuff all the time.. I have heard ford is having alot of problems with the sync and my touch system. Now my car is going in on wed to be completly gutted on the interior, to try and find this clunk they are unable to fix, just what i want is a brand new car that has been all tore apart!! And they wont willingly take it back, but very soon there will be a lawyer involved!!!!

None.. The ones that should be my favorite i hate bc they dont work right half the time!!!

Better get it figured out the word is getting out about all fords problems with their sync and other stuff.. Lots of improvements needed!!!!!!!!