2013 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Used Taurus Limited

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Review

2013 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Used Taurus Limited
By bigbaby on

2013 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful full size car. Very quiet. Very smooth. Very comfortable. Love to drive it. Quick. Tranny is like silk. Getting 24mpg in mix of driving. At 60 MPH the tach is at only 1500. Lots of features. AC seats in North Texas are a blessing. Bought used with only 16,000 miles for a bargain price, what some other used 2011s with more miles were going for.

Favorite Features

The way the car drives. I liked my 2008 Lincoln MKZ which I gave to my wife. Now when I drive the Lincoln I feel like I'm in a compact. Back up camera. Push button start (I'm going to have to have both in any future car....(you get spoiled).

Suggested Improvements

My Ford Touch is hard to use. Have to take your eyes off the road to do much of anything. In sunlight you can forget about being able to read the screen. Ford should go back to intuitive controls. I think My Ford Touch is a reaction to smart and I phones. Not everyone out there is 25 years old, Ford. So far I've used very little of it and none of the Sync. Just start the car, put it in gear, drive.