2013 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Best Car Ever Owned

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Car Ever Owned
By walter1966 on

2013 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was first introduced to the 2013 Taurus on a long drive from Detroit. This is the first time I've driven in a car that I didn't get back or leg pain in on a long drive. The seats wrapped me in comfort and I was able to adjust the seats to fit my 6 foot one inch frame. With this experience I went to test drive one at my local dealer and bought one off the lot. My wife and I love the comfort, looks, and fuel economy getting between 31-33 miles to the gallon on long trips. Our daughter lives in Chicago and we live in West Central Wisconsin so the gas economy is appreciated when we go to visit.

Favorite Features

There are many features we love on the car but my favorite are the ride, the looks and the fuel efficiency. This is the most comfortable car I've ever owned in my 65 years. The interior features are attractive and easy to reach for driver and passenger. The style inside and out have been improved greatly from previous model years. From the outside I don't think I've seen a more attractive vehicle. The miles per gallon have been a big surprise getting between 31-33 on long trips and about 25-26 blend in and out of town. Love the trunk too. I think it's one of the biggest in the market and with the fold down feature of the back seats you can get almost anything you want to haul in it.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I can think of for improvements is the slope of the car from back to front seems to give my wife a little difficulty seeing while backing up.