Used 2013 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

2013 Ford Taurus
By Dan

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this 2013 limited used in 2014 and have owned it about one year. Nicest car I've ever owned. It looks nice, drives well, is quiet and very comfortable. I haven't had any problems with it. I average about about 24 to 25 MPG which I think is good for a car this size. Things that could be better are rear seat leg room, rear window visibility when backing up, speaker sound for the entertainment system. I changed the speakers to get the sound up to my standards. When backing up I do use the back up camera a lot so I think on this car it's important to get this option. On balance I love the car and recommend it highly.

It's now January 2016 and I am still very happy with this car. I've had no problems with it. It now has close to 40K miles.

Purchase the extended warranty!!
By shosho62

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have had tons of problems with ours, not regular wear and tear. I'm in the service dept monthly. Seat AC motor, seat tracks replaced (I'm not heavy), trunk struts!?!?, on and on. Drivers door handle just broke, not covered on warranty. We would be broke if not for the ESP, scared to see what happens when the warranty runs out. This is Not a quality vehicle.

Looks great, fun to drive.

Quality would be nice.

2013 Ford Traurus Limited
By fnevans98

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am 82 years young, and have owned a lot of vehicles, and I can say that my 2013 Ford taurus Limited is the best vehicle I ever owned.

Great car
By nickr1948

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a convert from Honda, this is a good product. Lots of room and gas mileage is good at 31. uses less fuel when AC is off.

Navigation sound system and power. Quiet ride.

should have automatic updates on software

The ONLY car on a market for tall family
By 49north

2013 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Superb car! We were on a mission to find a car where our two boys can comfortably fit on a back seat. The problem is - our oldest son is 6'5". After trying literally every full size we finally found the one. I see comments about confining front seats. Not true at all. I love front seats set up. I am 6'2" 220 lbs and have surprisingly lots of room in a driver seat.

Car sits high on a road. Very fast (I am not talking about sports cars). It is also long and wide. But doesn't look like a boat. Turnaround radius is surprisingly small. It is also very quiet. Great suspension. You can say the car is heavy, and I love it. Lots of steel to protect people inside.

First and foremost - seats. The best seats ever! I love the seats. Second - value. You have a lot of luxury for a regular price. Leather seats (you can cool them down or heat them up). Back up censors are great. Position of cup holders is good too. Speed, power... car is so soft and smooth on a highway. Yesterday I had to carry 6 feet post from Home Depot. I folded back seat on a right side, put a tarp alone a trunk and on top of a seat and a trunk ate that post like nothing with some length left to spare.

Ford, if you read this, don't forget that kids are getting taller and not everyone can fit in toyota or honda. Keep making Taurus the size it is. Don't change the roof line on a back. You have a winner in Taurus 2013!