2013 Ford Taurus SHO - Consumer Reviews

SHO 3.5L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
SHO me the money
By ford_prefect1 on 04/24/14 09:22 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Taurus SHO SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned my 2014 SHO for 3 months now and it brings a smile to my face every time I get in it. I have owned more expensive cars but at a little over $47,000, this car is by far the best value for money that you can buy. The performance is staggering and the level of equipment is second to none. Finished in Sterling Gray with 20" wheels, it is nothing short of a work of art. It would be more at home in a frame, hanging on the wall in the Louvre next to the Mona Lisa! Seriously folks, if you're thinking about getting one, stop thinking and do it. You'll be glad you did. Your Wife, Girlfriend, significant other will be eternally grateful.

Awesome driving car
By lshn629 on 11/12/13 14:00 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Taurus SHO SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had all kinds of BMW's, high performance muscle cars, and this car far and away is the nicest of the bunch! Performance is incredible for as big and heavy a vehicle as it is. Both on the low end and at highway speeds the competition does not come close. Compared to a Lexus 460 this car blows it away! Size wise it's got as much space in the interior as that car has and is every bit as comfortable. Electronics and features are far and away better then the Lexus's.

Best car I've owned
By kotch80 on 09/07/13 08:25 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Taurus SHO SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have 30k on my SHO so far and it's been great. I had to take it in once for a TSB relating to a front axle noise and a loose B pillar panel but other than that it's been problem free. I'm kind of shocked at the low ratings Edmunds gave the SHO.

2013 Ford SHO Owned 9 Months 20K Miles
By nogluten on 03/27/13 09:54 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Taurus SHO SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The car is great, it has great power its fun to drive for such a large car. The power it has is just amazing pulling away from a dead stop and watching traffic disappear behind you is just fun. The stability is just wonderful on the road. Great sales car. The My Ford Touch is a nightmare, navigation, Phone connection works sometimes (iPhone 4) the phone is not the problem I have heard every excuse from the dealer, software always, bluetooth audio sometimes works, screen blacking out. It goes to the dealer one more time tomorrow, this distraction is going to cause an accident, next step is the state attorney general. I have had it.

Amazing car i am in love with it
By carreviewer99 on 09/22/12 16:33 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Taurus SHO SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is very fast, and its a great family car, they are not Fibbing when they say you can drop the kids off and go to the track, this car is the best car i have reviewed by far, and ive review BMW'S AND MERCEDES and i consider some of those models below the Taurus just so much Luxury and Sportiness and Awesome gas mileage!

The stang replacement
By pointandfigure on 07/05/12 19:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Taurus SHO SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in my 08 Gt convertible for the SHO and was having having a little remorse till we took the SHO on a 5 hour road trip. Passing cars in the SHO is awesome. I would go from 70 to 95 ok 100 mph before I got in front of the car I was passing. It doesn't have the low end power of te stang but after 60 this car rocks. Great comfort and the gadgets / stereo made me a believer in the SHO.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Taurus Sho in VA is:

$143 per month*