Great Car so far
By snow1069 on
2012 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased this with 19k in November 12'. So far no issues. Get's decent fuel mileage on hwy avg 24.8 mpg. Like the size of the car and compared to several other models prior to purchase (toyota, lexus, maxima, bmw). Each has they're advantages, but just didn't feel the bang for the buck was equivilant. Really liked the bmw 5 series. Looks great on the outside, but kind of bland on the interior. Toyota was a little small. Lexus, I really liked, but can't bring myself to spend that type of money. Maxima was a good car, but was comparable to toyota.
Favorite Features
The radio is pretty good. The leather interior is nicely done. I also appreciate the heated and cooled seats. I feel the handling is good for a family car. It's not a sports car and wasn't expecting anything of such.
Suggested Improvements
Using the sync phone over the radio is a little quirky. You have to almost yell at times for the sync app to acknowledge command. As fuel rises, better fuel mileage (around 30mpg) would be more appreciated (currently isn't bad almost 25 mpg on 87 octane).