2012 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Amazing car
By famof3kids on 11/21/11 19:17 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Definitely a hidden gem. Rides great, good full size car, very reliable, great MPG. Amazing tech for the price, massaging seats, heated/cooled seats, rear heated seats, USB, ipod connectivity, active cruise control is cool, auto windshield wipers and headlights.

2012 Tuxedo Black SHO
By jim920 on 10/12/11 13:34 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The new SHO is a replacement vehicle for a '08 Lexus ES350. This car is a kick to drive. The car is lightning fast, with no turbo lag. The SHO is much more fun to drive than the Lexus ES series sedan. The steering is quicker and the car handles like a true sports sedan. I took delivery of the car three weeks ago and have logged 1700 miles on the odometer. The car averaged 27 MPG on a road trip from Denver to Albuquerque, NM. In town milage has been around 17 MPG.

Just picked up my new 2012 Taurus SE today!
By macmovieman on 09/21/11 17:08 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just got out of a 2010 Taurus with about 71,000 miles and into this 2012 and there is very little noticeable change. I even have it in the same color? The good news is there was little wrong with the 2010 model and I am hoping to have the same luck with this car. The position of the power outlets allow me to use the rear one for my inverter that powers my laptop, the one in the center console powers my iPhone so I can listen to my music, and the one up front powers my Zumo 660 GPS unit so I do not gt lost during the day. The car rides great, the music system sounds great, plenty of room in the trunk, and excellent power. I will be back in 2014 or 2015 if they continue to be this nice.

Nice ride but interior need redesign
By chad_s on 08/10/11 12:39 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car a month now. Price close to what we got from Edmunds. Overall the car rides good (especially long drive) but the front view is limited. My wife is 5'4" and she has a hard time seeing due to the dashboard being too high. Steering abit stiff for local driving with a lot of turn. Console is hard to understand. Too confusing. We seem to get slight better milage than report on highway.

Great car with one exception
By indianaguy on 07/14/11 13:22 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car is very comfortable and quiet. We live in a rural area and average 26 to 27 mph in every day driving and over 30 on the highway. We are surprised with both for such a large car. It is very comfortable with one major exception. The flat floor space on the passenger side is too small for an individual with larger feet. On a long trip it can become quite annoying. We have the limited and I believe that it is because of all the hardware needed to accommodate all the bells and whistles in the seat itself.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.