2012 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Sure beats the Impala
By jverhoef on 09/17/13 07:41 AM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had Chevy's for the past 21 years. Absolutely Love this Taurus. Comfort, dual air, great sound, good mph. Love it

2012 Taurus
By larryk0202 on 07/14/13 11:20 AM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car in May 2013, had 35K miles on it. Great on mpg and comfortable. No problems yet.

Another disappoinment.
By beeryan78 on 08/30/12 12:33 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been a Ford man my whole life. However, the last 3 Fords I have owned have been severely problematic. The older Fords we have are excellent and have been a great value(00 Taurus, 02 F150), however, this new Taurus has been a disaster. First, the clearcoat is cracking and the paint on the trunk was poorly executed. Ford has offered to repaint, but I am afraid they will make it worse. Next, the interior materials could be better. I barely rubbed my finger on the faux wood and scratches galore! Ridiculous! Now, and apparently this is a know issue, the trunk(when closed), rubs on the bumper and the paint is rubbing away. Also tearing up the tailight. Unacceptable! My last Ford.

almost luxury , beware of goodyears
By kyle26 on 12/21/11 13:12 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have put 2,000 miles on this car and still don't know what to think. From the beginning the goodyear eagles 19" have been a joke, it took 10 tires to get 4 that would balance, huge disapointment however dealer was great and made it right. The ride seems to be quiet at times and real noisy at others, road, wind, tires?? i don't know. however the ride is soft the seats real comfy and all the amenities top notch which leaves me to wonder why the crappy tires. anywho a gtreat car to short lease but that maybe it, still its better tan a cadillac cts.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.