Used 2012 Ford Taurus SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Still have quality issue...
By chad_sh

2012 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car drive well when it's new. We had it about 5 months now. And some issues started to appear. raddled sound from inside the car leake gas when pumping gas. Dealer have no idea why. they are keeping the car for a day.

power and large room

put a lock on gas cap. fix the leak and loose sound. oh, now it's winter, heater has a strange smell.

Just picked up my new 2012 Taurus SE today!
By macmovieman

2012 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just got out of a 2010 Taurus with about 71,000 miles and into this 2012 and there is very little noticeable change. I even have it in the same color? The good news is there was little wrong with the 2010 model and I am hoping to have the same luck with this car. The position of the power outlets allow me to use the rear one for my inverter that powers my laptop, the one in the center console powers my iPhone so I can listen to my music, and the one up front powers my Zumo 660 GPS unit so I do not gt lost during the day. The car rides great, the music system sounds great, plenty of room in the trunk, and excellent power. I will be back in 2014 or 2015 if they continue to be this nice.

I love to use the aux link to my iPhone 4 where I use XM and music rather than pay for it on my car and be limited to only listening to it in my car. Huge truck where you can easily fit up 4 sets of golf clubs and gear. Pots of power adapters in the car.

I would love to have had SYNC standard on the full line including my SE.

Nice ride but interior need redesign
By chad_s

2012 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car a month now. Price close to what we got from Edmunds. Overall the car rides good (especially long drive) but the front view is limited. My wife is 5'4" and she has a hard time seeing due to the dashboard being too high. Steering abit stiff for local driving with a lot of turn. Console is hard to understand. Too confusing. We seem to get slight better milage than report on highway.

Love the extra cup holders (6 in the front).

Better frontal view and simpify console. Outside looks great, but feel cheap when step in the car.