2011 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: SHO is Great!

2011 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SHO is Great!
By NHChris on

2011 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Picked up my 2011 SHO last week and what a great car. Comfortable, quiet, great "get up and go," with decent or better gas mileage than the standard V6. The sync hands free call quality is the best I've seen/heard. Am still figuring out and playing with all the Sync features. Everyone that has sat in this car says the front seats are the most comfortable that they have ever sat in, and I agree (except that the headrest seems to stick too far forward for tall people). Who knows what the long term reliability of the car will be, but this car is very fun to drive (I have the SHO sport package) and I would highly recommend checking one out if you are in the market for a large sedan.

Sync/Handsfree, Stereo, Quiet ride, smooth acceleration, cabin lighting, storage space/cup holders, heated/cooled seats and comfortable

Rear visibility is quite poor for the driver - as such, I would recommend you get the Blind Spot system (BLIS), as well as rear parking assist, and backup camera - these help greatly.