2011 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Features

2011 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Great Features
By Dennis on

2011 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2011 Taurus Limited FWD last weekend, and had a 600 mile trip to Michigan. I was truly impressed with the adaptive cruise control, and collision avoidance equipment, which worked very well. The BLIS system was also well received and needed due to sight limitations. The navigation and Sync were also a pleasure to use. Many premium cars don't offer the same technology for $20K more, so you get great value for the price. Fit and finish is very good, an improvement from a previous 2002 Ford vehicle. Interior and exterior styling are both attractive. Standard engine performance is acceptable with better handling than my previous car, an Avalon. It's worth a look.

Favorite Features

Adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance, Sync system. Styling, fit and finishes are top notch. Last two vehicles were Japanese, but the Taurus won my business.

Suggested Improvements

Head rests can be annoying. Losing 400 lbs of vehicle weight would help performance. Fair amount of glare on navigation screen, but still readable. If you need better performance, the SHO version will really impress.