2011 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best car we have ever

2011 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Best car we have ever owned
By Dick on

2011 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had spent considerable time and effort in shopping for a new car. The primary contenders were Buick, Avalon, VW, Lexus, and of course Ford Taurus. We included the Lexus only because of the features, but felt that it was over priced. The Taurus won hands down. It is a dream to drive, looks great, and has all of the features we would like and more.

Favorite Features

Heat and A/C seats, backup camera, adaptive cruise control, good mileage, SYNC and navigation, interior lighting, memory seats, Blind spot warning, auto wipers, auto bright beams. Driver and front passenger comfort, I would like more rear leg room, willing to have a smaller trunk.

Suggested Improvements

My strongest recommendation is for the adaptive cruise control. I believe that the "three second" separation rule is the best for safety. I believe that it would be a software upgrade. The manual steering wheel adjustment is difficult to use. Improve the mechanism or auto adjust with memory.