2011 Ford Taurus Sedan 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews 2

2011 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
A Very Nice Ride
By tmjc1 on 09/06/10 05:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my 2011 Taurus Limited. Noise and ride are the best I've experienced and it's almost a pleasure to drive to work now! Air conditioned seats are definitely a plus (as I found out during a recent heat wave here). Great transmission, shifts when it should and so smoothly, too. Only negative I noticed was a very slight misalignment of the drivers door, vertically.

Look at the rest but buy the best
By Impressed on 08/27/10 00:36 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car has the best nav/media system out of any of the others we drove it requires a monthly fee for the extras from Sirius but it's worth it IMO it makes the car feel even more special when your driving. Its a sexy car the seats are comfy the cooled seats are amazing lots of room in the back a hair slower than others in the quarter but drive it you'll really never notice plus torque band is flat so shifts are extremely smooth. But as a family sedan its good looking smooth ride and roomy and lots of gadgets to make the car special no matter the trim level.

First domestic car in 20+ years
By MM on 07/24/10 14:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I haven't bought or driven a domestic car in over 20 years, but the test drive and apparent quality sold me on the Taurus. It is comfortable and fun to drive. It has great acceleration and makes virtually no road noise. I have not been disappointed since my purchase.

Made the switch to American.
By Marla on 07/17/10 04:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 20+ years of driving mostly Lexus and Toyota, I finally made the switch back to an American car. My Taurus has been both a pleasant and a surprising experience. This is a solid, quiet car, with fantastic handling and turning. It is loaded with creature comforts. I had considered a BMW, but many of the options with my Taurus weren't available, or pushed the cost beyond what I was willing to pay. The interior is plush and comfortable. The sync systems makes almost everything hands free for safety. I am pleased to say this is an American car that competes quite nicely with foreign makers!

Former Acura & Infinity owner
By PismoPat on 06/07/10 21:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Moved from a 2007 Acura MDX to Taurus Limited. Taurus has nicer ride, better comfort, and more Hi Tech features. After owning Infinity and Acura, the Taurus competes nicely. Love the Sync System and the way it links to the Ipod and cell phone. Voice recognition is excellent and user interface, with the Nav sys. Especially like the adaptive cruise control. It's actually worth the money when it comes to long trips and a relaxing ride. It will actually slow the vehicle. It's too early to rate reliability, but this Ford is a great design, & fun to drive. I recommend the 303 package with Nav and Adaptive Cruise.