2010 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Tough Grader/Good Vehicle

2010 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Tough Grader/Good Vehicle
By Oldnavycdr on

2010 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The scores given above are relative to world class vehicles so understand that I'm fairly tough. Overall, I am delighted with the Taurus. The ride is smooth, the steering is nicely weighted -- especially for an electric steering system, it is very quiet, and front seating is extremely comfortable - - in town or on the road. And trunk passes the 3 golf bag test. It does fall down in rear seat room and headroom although I'm less concerned because I do the driving! Materials used in the storage console are very poor and cheapen an otherwise quality interior. Perhaps extend the wood grain theme here and stiffen the structure. But most of all create more storage! Shift paddles are stupid.

Nav, Sync. 185 page manual for just these! The sound system is great! heated/cooled seats, adaptive cruise really works well. Comfort and ride. Auto headligts handy, power seats are effective, power adjust pedals also nice. Keyless entry/push button start.

Redesign the console storage. The size vs. storage is really poor and the plastic is cheap. While I like the keyless/push button start feature, build a receptical for the fob like BMW has.