2010 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: This is a FORD???

2010 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

This is a FORD???
By dfurgs on

2010 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have never considered myself a "Ford Guy". I drove the Camry and the Taurus and I chose the Taurus. I was really amazed with myself. I had my mind set that the Camry would blow the Taurus away. It didn't happen. The Taurus blew the Camry away! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!!! The only complaint I have is the center console is too close to my right leg. ford could have made the center console smaller and more ergonomic. Not that big of a deal!!! I tell everyone this car is as close to a BMW as you can get. The price tag is nothing like a BMW. Go drive one and see for yourself. Ford has brought quality back to DETROIT. AAAA++++ for the NEW Taurus.

AWD! This car handles like a BMW! 18" wheels - This baby has a smooth, QUIET ride! The trunk is huge!!! Great family car! 3.5 Liter engine has been said to be 11 seconds 0 to 60. I beg to differ. Plenty of quickness and power! Cap less gas fill reservoir!

Center console is WWWAAYYY to wide. Your right leg will be sore on a long trip. Short person has trouble seeing out the front windshield of this car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review