Second car overall, First car bought.
By choridrex on
2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
I'm a 19 year old kid, this is my second car, first one I bought tho, off an '03 Sunfire. Paid 25k for a 2010 SHO with 48'000 miles on it. First off, I must say that this car was my hearthrob when I started looking to by myself something. I went to try it and totally fell in love. The word for this car is VALUE. It is LOADED for cheap when you get it used, great american ballsy look and comfy ride, comfy luxurious interior, yet is quick and agile, with that awesome engine sound.. It's truly the best of both worlds.. Ford is coming back. This is better than any similar priced car and even pricier cars. Get german luxury and performance for cheap and bonus reliability.
Favorite Features
Twin-turbo V6, Front seats move in ways I couldnt even imagine, the car almost cooks me dinner, it's LOADED. Ambiance lights, SYNC, very very quiet cabin, bulky and feels very secure from inside. Auto dual climate control, sony sound system, the whole dash, leather inserts, well, almost everything.
Suggested Improvements
The navigation system. It's, well, complicated. You got a NAV button and a Destination button, NAV seems to be for the settings, yet youve got a settings pannel somewhere else... It's confusing, and entering an address via voice command takes ages and requires too much attention while driving. Also, maybe it's because I'm off a sunfire, which pretty much has you driving laying down, but it took my awhile to adjust all the seats and pedals to my liking, now I'm comfortable but I sometimes think the headrests are awkward.. You cant be slouched in the seats, youve got to sit straight to be comfortable.