Ford sho babyboomer new muscle car
By mikev on
2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
Had 3 muscle cars back in late 60s, early 70s. The SHO is the luxury version of those. It's lightning fast for a big car and handles amazing easily. Every guy who looks at the interior says one thing, What a Cockpit! I did have to add some side detailing as I didn't want a sleeper I wanted everyone to know it was a SHO. Pickup is amazing smooth giving the fact it's turboed. Had a turboed Mazda before with front wheel drive only & was dangerous. Love the soundproofing although miss the rumble of a true muscle car. Love the Sony sound system. Wanted a car built in America so coming out of Chicago was very important. Gas mileage is only negative although knew it going in. All I can say is WOW
Favorite Features
Styling is great, a real head turner. Love the all wheel drive with the turbo no violent steering issues. Quietness of it is amazing. Driving on the highway at 70, no road noise at all. Favorite feature is of course 365 HP.
Suggested Improvements
Headrest lean forward too much. Vision out the back is not very good, but rear sensing helps. Decal package option. I had to have it done myself. Who in there right mind would want to hide the fact that it's a SHO. Nothing outrageous like the Chargers just something on the rear side panels.