My Dream Ride
By BReed on
2010 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I had 1988 Sport Thunderbird and nothing has compared to my T-Bird, until Now! I LOVE this car. I opted for all the Bells and Whistles, except for the DVD Navigation. I do however, suggest that every new Taurus owner invest in BLIS. This car does have some blind spots that you really have to adjust to, so BLIS is a necessity as far as I am concerned! The trunk is even every families dream. Did I mention that "I LOVE THIS CAR!" as well as MANY other drivers, I have Never had so many people compliment me on my "Nice Ride" (regardless of age) as in this car!
Favorite Features
I love the Body Style, the Trunk, the Sony Stereo System, the Heated and Air Conditioned Seats and last but least of my favorites would be the BLIS!
Suggested Improvements
The angle of the headrest and a fix to allow the transmission to adjust during downhill speeds while using Cruise Control. It really revs the engine into a very high level of RPM before it downshifts the trans. This can be very annoying on a hilly Interstate! Example:I68 in/or around Cumberland,MD!