Love this Car!
By rainbows6 on
2010 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have 3 cars, 05 Prius (commute car), 09 BMW Z4 (fun zip car) and our new Taurus Limited (long trips & spouses everyday car). The Taurus fit and finish is on par with the BMW. If I could get into the HOV by myself I would steal the car from my wife. I have had more positive comments about the Taurus than the Z4. In 2001 I was a Ford salesman, thought the Taurus was utilitarian and boring. This is not your fathers Taurus! I love driving this car, it's comfortable and has a cavern for a trunk. Ford without a doubt is back from the brink, they hit a home run with this car. Easily competes against BMW 5 series, Lexus Mercedes etc... more technology and significantly less cost.
Favorite Features
Lets see, radar cruise control, contour massage front seats, heated/cooled seats, awesome stereo, collision warning, blind spot warning, cross traffic warning, trunk, backup camera and sensors, aggressive styling 19" wheels. Best sedan I have ever owned and it's AMERICAN MADE!
Suggested Improvements
Only small issues, pwr folding mirrors, front parking sensors. Gas mileage around 19 mpg in N VA. traffic, only 250 miles not broke in yet, I think it will get better.