2010 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Love Old Betsy

2010 Ford Taurus SHO - Consumer Review

Love Old Betsy
By Henry Smith on

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The car is simply unbeatable. I am older and arthritis can occasionally come on, but it disappears with the heated seats. I just wish that the wheel could heat and cool to. It would also be nice if the back could heat, cool, and massage to, since I carry a lot of my friends around with aches and pains. I was surprised that their was no entertainment system available, which would be nice when I carry my Grand children. I did have to get one touch up and down windows. It hurts way to much to hold that long. I also wish the trunk would close easier. The ride is incredibly smooth with no wind noise. In regular town driving it is a charm, period. Fords got a real winner here.

Huge Trunk size, smoothness, tight steering, heated, cooled and massaging seats. Headrest, which is a love hate relationship. I know their the safest but they are uncomfortable for some people.

Dual Climate Control, heated, cooled, and massaging rear seats and headrest. Options like Heated and cooled cup holders, Parrel Park assist, City Safety feature up to 35 mph, and more parking cameras like in Land Rover. Front Parking Sensors. Front sunshade, one touch up and down windows, and