2010 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Impressed

2010 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

By Southman_70 on

2010 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a 2008 Lexus ES 350 to a 2010 Taurus SHO. I am impressed by the quality of work and the craftsmanship. I having been hearing "Oh you went from a Lexus to a Ford" that is before they see the car,the features and the ease of use which I have to admit Lexus did poorly with their voice command system. The car cost around the same as the Lexus when I got it about a year ago. There are somethings missing on either car but can't have it all. A few years ago I would not even recommend a Ford but times have changed. It is worth money. Cheaper is better without losing quality but why complain about it if you are willing to spend much more on an import that offers a lot less.

The amount of space, voice command system, features available,the firm ride. The improve look and it's mean stance.

Rear windshied is kind of narrow but the BLIS system helps. I wish the side view mirrors would automatically fold in when in park or dip when reversing.