2010 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Decent so far

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Review

Decent so far
By GUNGHO on

2010 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had to sell my 06 mustang gt and got the taurus. They only had a black exterior and black interior limited in my area so I bought it. Mistake indeed. Never owned a black car before and WOW!!! wash it in the morning and its filthy by days end. Anyway the black interior plastic looks horrible in sunlight. The sony stereo isnt very good. radio sounds better then CD's, Ipod and Sat. strange. Drivers seat is uncomfortable no matter how I adjust it. Passenger seat is comfortable. again strange. Rear deck under rear window rattles from stereo bass and over bumpy roads. Dual climate doesnt work. and nasty smell from AC. Engine whines a little under normal load.

Favorite Features

fun to drive at night because you cant see the cheap plastic interior parts. Ambient light is cool. Nav with sync is best feature. engine is quiet. No road noise. Good aceleration at highway speeds. Decent fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

Less trunk and more back seat room. Cooled seats should cool the entire bottom and not just the middle part. better stereo. Better interior materials.