Better then a Audi!!!
By Bob Whalen on
2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
This car is absolutely stunning. The interior is very logically laid out and intuitive. Handling and Performance is superb. Even though I can afford practically anything I got the Taurus because of the exterior styling. Would have gotten the A8 but it is WAY too ugly. I often get comments of how sharp looking the car is. I cant blame them. The navigation system is better then in my 85,000 dollar Escalade. The craftsmanship is stunning. I would not prefer anything else in the world. The trunk is absolutely massive, and the console can practically fit a scooter. The car is ridiculously roomy. Another reason I got this instead of the A8. I would rate this car higher if I possibly could. Get this car.
Favorite Features
Everything.
Suggested Improvements
Optional features such as one touch up and down windows in the front and rear, heated, cooled, and massaging rear seats, front sun shade, rear seat entertainment system, larger engine (not needed) massaging, heated, and cooled headrest. Heated and cooled steering wheel. Hybrid option with awd!