Used 2010 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Best car
By servicechic

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I saw this car I just had to drive it. Once I did I had to buy it. It feels like a luxury vehicle inside and out. The price for what you get I very acceptable. I think if the salesman can get people to drive this car it will sell itself.

the looks of it and the ride

sun glass holder

Love this Car!
By rainbows6

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have 3 cars, 05 Prius (commute car), 09 BMW Z4 (fun zip car) and our new Taurus Limited (long trips & spouses everyday car). The Taurus fit and finish is on par with the BMW. If I could get into the HOV by myself I would steal the car from my wife. I have had more positive comments about the Taurus than the Z4. In 2001 I was a Ford salesman, thought the Taurus was utilitarian and boring. This is not your fathers Taurus! I love driving this car, it's comfortable and has a cavern for a trunk. Ford without a doubt is back from the brink, they hit a home run with this car. Easily competes against BMW 5 series, Lexus Mercedes etc... more technology and significantly less cost.

Lets see, radar cruise control, contour massage front seats, heated/cooled seats, awesome stereo, collision warning, blind spot warning, cross traffic warning, trunk, backup camera and sensors, aggressive styling 19" wheels. Best sedan I have ever owned and it's AMERICAN MADE!

Only small issues, pwr folding mirrors, front parking sensors. Gas mileage around 19 mpg in N VA. traffic, only 250 miles not broke in yet, I think it will get better.

Chevy to a Ford
By Vicki

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned GM products all my life. This Taurus beat the Impala & the Lacerne in terms of ride, quality by miles. Love the ride, handling & power of this car. Reasonable Price too.

The visibility when backing out or making lane changes is terrible. Back window is smaller and headrest are too big. Very difficult to see.

This is a FORD???
By dfurgs

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have never considered myself a "Ford Guy". I drove the Camry and the Taurus and I chose the Taurus. I was really amazed with myself. I had my mind set that the Camry would blow the Taurus away. It didn't happen. The Taurus blew the Camry away! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!!! The only complaint I have is the center console is too close to my right leg. ford could have made the center console smaller and more ergonomic. Not that big of a deal!!! I tell everyone this car is as close to a BMW as you can get. The price tag is nothing like a BMW. Go drive one and see for yourself. Ford has brought quality back to DETROIT. AAAA++++ for the NEW Taurus.

AWD! This car handles like a BMW! 18" wheels - This baby has a smooth, QUIET ride! The trunk is huge!!! Great family car! 3.5 Liter engine has been said to be 11 seconds 0 to 60. I beg to differ. Plenty of quickness and power! Cap less gas fill reservoir!

Center console is WWWAAYYY to wide. Your right leg will be sore on a long trip. Short person has trouble seeing out the front windshield of this car.

Best Taurus ever
By Tom F

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third Taurus, my first non wagon. The other two were very good in all respects but this one is the best! The style,interior, quality and available features are great. It rides well with little road noise so you have to watch your speed. I have received many compliments on this car.The trunk is huge without dropping the seatbacks.

The voice activated systems are great The quality of the interior is excellent as well as use of all controls.

The center console could be a little smaller. Dual exhausts rather than dual pipes on the left side. Now I,m being picky