Used 2010 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Love my Taurus
By lglass

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car in March 2010. Not one problem with it. Just love the car! If someone had told me I would be driving a Taurus 6 months ago, I would have said they were crazy. Not your mother's Taurus.

Happy salesman
By Salesman

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a Ford Taurus SEL with everything but leather in June. I already have five thousand miles on the car and I still can't find any problems or complaints. People stop me on the street to comment on the styling and color (Candy Red) I love the car and I am getting 27.2 mpg on the highway and 22 off. Average of 24.8 overall. Car has great power, love the steering wheel controls and the dash design. Interior lighting is nice. I put a lot of miles on and my only recommendation to Ford would be the drivers seat could be a little more comfortable, but it isn't bad. Car rides like a dream, and for the money there is nothing else like it.

Interior and exterior design. I get people who will roll down their windows to compliment on the street. Ride is superior to anything else I've owned, and I've always had very nice cars.

Visibility can be an issue so you have to be careful, bliss on all models would be nice.

Unresolved Problem
By Not Happy

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drove the vehicle for 3 days and the wrench light appeared after a foul raw fuel smell was entering the drivers cabin. The Ford dealership managed to turn off the wrench light but not the raw fuel smell. It has been over 3 months in and out of the repair shop and they can't resolve the the raw fuel smell issue. We are concerned about out health driving this vehicle and Ford dismisses that there is any serious problem. If you're looking for reliability dependable transport look elsewhere. I regret selling my 12 year old Volvo with 200K at least the vehicle was easily serviceable.

None at this point.

Attention to quality and reliability.

Great Car!
By Missy

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE this car! I have had tons of comments on how beautiful it is! It's fun to drive and I love all the extra's! I have blind-spot controls, back-up sensors, heated/cooled/massaging seats, automatic bright/dimmer head lights and automatic cruise control! It's a very SMART car! Great fuel economy! It's all wheel drive and did fantastic this winter! I live in Wyoming and we have some crazy winter weather so that's saying a lot! Overall I love the car!

All the awesome bells and whistles! Definitely the looks of the car inside and out!

Should have renamed the TAURUS! It's not like any Taurus I have ever seen.

Ford made a four door sports car!
By yankee32

2010 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a 35 yr old male who went from owning an 2005 five hundred ltd awd which I loved and was a great family car and a cruiser to the 2010 Taurus! Ford has made owning a family car fun once again! The power, handling, the sound system and the style inside and out is just unreal!! Thank You ford!

Instead of plastic paddle shifters on the steering wheel try using billet shifters!