2010 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2010 SHO After 5 Months

2010 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SHO Sedan (3.5L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

2010 SHO After 5 Months
By RBM on

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Handling and performance is off the charts. Storage is more than ample. Appearance is a 10+ and wherever we take it we get stares and positive comments. It is a show stopper in candy apple red metallic and when we show off, we easily leave everyone else in the dust. This is akin to a stallion that just wants to run. The electronics are logical and easy to use and even though I am a Crown Vic user, this car has changed my mind about the Taurus. This is the third Ford (500, Taurus, Taurus) new car my wife has purchased and it is by far the best overall automobile we have acquired. I would rate it far abouve a ten if given the opportunity. The "Arrest me red," color is my only concern.

Favorite Features

The adaptive cruise control is a real winner as well as the side-looking radar for blind spot elimination. Auto wipers, headlamps and keyless operation round out just a few of the features that are simply too numerous to mention here. You really need to see one in person to appreciate it fully.

Suggested Improvements

Consider reshaping the doors such to permit the same degree of headroom the previous models offered. Rear window views are hampered by rear seat neck restraints that should be lowered into the seats when not needed. Torque steer can be computer compensated as it is startling when in go fast mode.