WOW!!!!!!!!!
By John on
2008 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned Ford's for the past 30 years and I must say this is by far the best one. Among those Fords was a Lincoln Town Car signature series loaded and theis Taurus has it beat by a mile. Gas mileage is great (29 hwy 22 city). There is more room in this car then in the conversion van I use to own. Comfort is beyond reproach. I always buy used cars about one or two years old and add on extended warranty. I do not think (hope) I will need my 100,000 mile warranty on this vehicle. It is just great. Ford you need to bottle this up and keep it on the shelf for future models. Now is I could only figure out how to put a SHO engine from a 2010 into this 2008 I will be happy.
Favorite Features
Everything. Response, comfort, ride, trunk space, leg room in the rear seats, gas mileage, price, and on and on and on. Also I have a rear spoiler on this Ford that was on it when I bought it. Boy does that look cool.
Suggested Improvements
Only problem is that sometimes sync does not understand commands. I would think they would need to work on that problem as I have heard that said by other Ford owners who have it.
By hittod
on 01/29/14 09:53 AM (PST)

Is your Taurus an all wheel drive, and if so, is it still getting 29 mpg on the highway?