2008 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Old man's car? Not really!

2008 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Old man's car? Not really!
By Roy on

2008 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

John Force said "Drive one." I'm glad we did. This is one of the most comfortable cars we've ever owned. It's a Limited. Has everything but a sunroof, which I don't need. We bought it as an un-sold '08 in 2009 and got a great deal. So far 6,000 miles,no problems. My wife calls it an old man's car, but she doesn't see me nail it when I drive alone. It will scoot! Passengers have told us how comfortable the car is. Interior room and trunk space are fantastic. I love the hands free Sync phone and satellite radio. The styling could be better, but these days.... I'll never be happy with a look-alike car. Even so, I'll buy another. Maybe next time the SHO. Take John Force's advice. "Drive one!

Super comfortable heated leather seats.

It looks like everything else out there. Give it more style, some wow factor. The 2010 doesn't have it either. Maybe give it some lines from the Mustang. Anything to jazz it up.
By amyroell
on 07/23/11 20:34 PM (PDT)

I just bought one today, and it is really nice. It barley fit in the garage, but it looks nice in there. My Husband and I love riding in it. I got to speak to my son through my radio using blue tooth technology for the first time, I liked that.