2008 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Just had to Share

2008 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Just had to Share
By Ivanna Drivitt on

2008 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Looking for a car that was safe, comfortable with better than average gas mileage? This is it. This car is the most effortless driving experience I have ever had and I do 30k per year. The ride is quiet, compfortable and a joy for drive and passenger. I was used to driving big cars and never thought I could get used to a vehicle this size. Was I wrong. When I test drove this car I just wanted to keep going. If you are in the market for a car you must consider this one. Mileage is never bad. If you are looking for a superior value in an automobile, you just found it. This is a car that can be driven for a long time and then passed down to kids without them complaining. Drive safe.

The stereo is great. I can hear new instruments and sounds in some of my favorite songs. Crisp. The car has a solid safe feel even driving among trucks. Voice sync is great. If you need to be on the phone a lot it is a must. The heated seat let you stay warm w/out the air blowing.

Speedometer is a little hard to see when the wheel is tilted down. Telescoping wheel. There is no side molding and I shudder to think what my doors are going to look like in a year. The exterior needs improvement.