2008 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Ford has outdone themselves :D

2008 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Ford has outdone themselves :D
By Mack on

2008 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased this car 4 days ago and I love it! At first I was iffy because of the past Taurus', but this one hasn't failed me! I love it! It has been getting great gas mileage, very roomy, the stereo is great w/ the 6 CD changer, the wood like finish, the 8 cup holders, and the storage! I love the way it looks inside and out! It's the perfect car for those who don't want the 4 cylinder or a V8! I searched for the car for me and this was it. I didn't go out of what was hot this year, but out of comfort and my likings. This fit everything. The style and comfort! I'm a V8 owner of a Ford Explorer XLT, and I love this V6 Taurus SEL. It gets me great gas mileage and saves me money!

All the space it has, the interior design, the seating, all 8 cup holders, the stereo system, the V6 engine, the overall comfort of it! I feel that I can keep this car when I start having kids and still rely on it :D :D

The seat sits too far from the steering wheel, even if you do tilt it and move the seat up to your comfort. The seat adjustments. I love that it's power, but I don't like the way it moves when trying to adjust the back, it's not comfortable.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review