2008 Ford Taurus Consumer Review: Best car I have owned

2008 Ford Taurus - Consumer Review

Best car I have owned
By 32cars on

2008 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car for 2 years, about 30,000 miles and still love it. On a trip with 4 people, and all the luggage, we got 28 mpg, although around town it is more like 22-23 mpg. My 6'3" son can sit behind me with my seat all the way back and his knees do not touch the front seat. This is my 32nd vehicle, and it is my favorite (although my Suburban Z-71 is great also, but that is more of a truck). It has been reliable, very fun to drive. My previous favorite car was an older Volvo that I bought new, this one has even better design, more power, better gas mileage, and shares the high seating that seems safer on the road today. Have not found anything I am not happy with on this car!

Interior space and finish. Power MPG Looks over all and interior Huge Trunk Large gas tank 20 gal. Good visibility ease of entry and exit

Had to buy an aftermarked adapter to have my iPod show up on the radio and work with the steering wheel controls.